2013-04-19 - All-Karthalle, Kaufbeuren, Germany Source 3
Information Avantasia bootleg Kaufbeuren, Germany 2013
Source: Audience Sony PCM-M10 recording
Transferred by: burn/stormbringerF
- Tracks 1, 2, & 3 are not split at the proper locations
- Track 9 is 'Scales Of Justice' and 'What's Left Of Me'
- Track 11 is 'Sleepwalking' and 'The Scarecrow'
- Track 19 contains 'Dying For An Angel' and the encore break
- Track 22 is the band introductions
Comment about the bootleg
Very good bootleg, but its not a surprise because the taper always does great recordings, the only reason why its not rated with a 9 its because there are a lot of talkings/screaming around but that's not taper's fault of course, in fact I find it interesting, there are people who love "clean" recordings close to official release stuff/studio for me that's a nonsense, the magic of bootlegs its feel that you're there when you'll listen, if the sound it would be perfect its not real. Great recording.